When To Get Help For Your Troubled Teen
Troubled Teen Summer Program
Caribbean Mountain Academy’s Troubled Teen Summer Program offers a winning combination of service, discipline and structured fun for an exciting and memorable summer. As students are immersed in the Dominican culture they naturally reflect on their own life including how they treat their parents and others, their value system and the goals they have for their future.
Warning Signs Of At Risk Youth
Here are some signs that the Crosswinds‘ Teen Summer Program could be a good fit for your child:
- Self-centered – Teen feels that the world revolves around him/her.
- Reckless – Experimenting with drugs or alcohol or sexual behavior.
- Rude – Does not have a respect for peers, talks back to parents and/or teachers.
- Sense of Entitlement – Teen feels that they are entitled to everything but do not need to do anything to earn things on their own.
- Spoiled – You have spoiled your teen and they don’t seem to understand that this is not the way that everyone lives and they will have to earn this lifestyle for themselves in the future.
- Defiant – Your child breaks rules with little remorse for his/her actions.
- Dishonest – Your child has been caught lying.
- Bullying – Your child is disrespectful to his/her peers.
- Poor Academics – Your child’s grades have begun slipping and they don’t seem to care.
- Lazy – Your child has no motivation and often spends unreasonable amounts of time sleeping or playing video games, etc.
Looking for help for your troubled teen or family? You are not alone. Help is just a phone call away.
4150 Illinois Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Fax: (260) 745-0234
Toll Free: (877) 594-9204